Digital Content Coordinator
Plum and Ashby creates beautiful home and body collections with unique scents that celebrate our love of the British countryside. Our ranges are made with the finest natural ingredients in the heart of England, and are stocked in retailers worldwide.
Working closely with the Creative Director, the Digital Content Coordinator oversees Plum & Ashby’s digital content across multiple channels; ensuring that our brand messaging and storytelling is consistent across all our digital platforms and that these platforms are being leveraged appropriately to engage with our community and maximise sales opportunities in a way that is sympathetic to our luxury brand positioning. With excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously, the Digital Content Coordinator is a self-starter with a broad ranging role comprising ownership of Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, our newsletter and B2B and B2C websites.
The following reflects the essential tasks of this role but it is not intended to be an exhaustive list, acknowledging that management may reasonably assign or reassign tasks from time to time.
This role has two key areas of responsibility: owning the deliverables of the social media strategy in partnership with the Creative Director, and responsibility for our B2B and B2C customer websites.
- Define and deliver against a social media strategy and plan that aligns with the business and marketing strategy. Agreed upon goals and metrics should support a clearly defined plan and should include campaigns, content, community planning, posting schedules, social media tools, and automation.
- Managing our Social Content Calendar, ensuring that the voice of our brand is always consistent across all platforms.
- Identify and connect with influencers that will enhance our brand message, incorporating the right mix of influencers (Micro & Macro) that we can work with collaboratively to promote the brand.
- Building an engaged community that helps us to directly interact with an appropriate audience through creating original content, responding to every message and comment, sharing stories, encouraging audience engagement, and partnering with fellow contributors.
- Propose how we can use tools to automate processes such as content publishing, scheduling, analytics, report creation, trend analysis, competitor analysis, and social listening.
- Measure the performance of all our social media marketing efforts against the established goals. Perform timely reviews by measuring the performance of content and make recommendations based on this data about necessary modifications required to the social media strategy, which may include upcoming trends.
- Website maintenance and merchandising for our B2C and B2B websites.
- Managing the day-to-day trading for both websites – scheduling homepages, merchandising product and updating content as required to drive sales and customer engagement.
- Ensuring that the websites are aligned for campaign launches; ensuring that they go-live and finish at the correct times across both websites and coordinating with other members of the team for the creation of banners and other content assets.
- Ensuring that the website accurately reflects available stock by partnering with the Supply Chain Coordinator and Warehouse Team.
- Work with other members of the team to collate and prepare content for our newsletters; ensuring emails are accurate, error-free, on-time and, importantly, driving commercial targets whilst correctly representing the premium positioning of the brand. This may also include coordinating all product copy and ensuring that it’s aligned with our brand guidelines and product positioning.
- Working with the photographer to schedule and coordinate all ecommerce product photography.
- Report website performance against KPIs using Google Analytics.
Key Skills & Qualifications
- Experience delivering effective social media content.
- Excellent copywriting and editorial skills.
- A drive to stay up to date with current social media trends, and a creative approach to turn these into impactful social media strategies.
- The ability to juggle varying demands and changing priorities.
- A self-starter with an ability to manage their own deadlines and deliverables.
- A genuine passion for our product categories.
- Experience with content management systems – ideally Shopify.
- Ability to interpret customer feedback into digital development.
- Comfortable working in a constantly changing environment due to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.
If you think you might have the right skills then please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com