Social Media Coordinator
Freelance, part-time (approx 10 hours per week)
Plum & Ashby was founded by two friends, Vicky White and Freya Nicholson, in 2014. Over the years, the duo has created a luxurious home and body collection that is made in England using the finest natural ingredients.
Behind each unique fragrance lies an uncompromising commitment to quality. All products are subjected to rigorous testing before being bottled in glass and wrapped in sustainable packaging.
Plum & Ashby is headquartered in Hampshire and stocked in retailers worldwide. The full range of Plum & Ashby products are available to purchase online at plumandashby.co.uk
We are looking for a Social Media Coordinator to join our brand and oversee our social media channels (Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest). In this role, you will be responsible for maintaining our brand identity on social networks, generating quality leads from social media campaigns and building a sustainable community for our brand.
Key tasks of this role include:
- Define and deliver against a social media strategy and plan that aligns with the business and marketing. Agreed upon goals and metrics should support a clearly defined plan and should include campaigns, content, community planning, posting schedules, social media tools, and automation.
- Managing our Social Content Calendar, ensuring that the voice of our brand is always consistent across all platforms.
- Identify and connect with influencers that will enhance our brand message, incorporating the right mix of influencers (Micro & Macro) that we can work with collaboratively to promote the brand.
- Building an engaged community that helps us to directly interact with an appropriate audience through creating original content, responding to every message and comment, sharing stories, encouraging audience engagement, and partnering with fellow contributors.
- Propose how we can use tools to automate processes such as content publishing, scheduling, analytics, report creation, trend analysis, competitor analysis, and social listening.
- Measure the performance of all our social media marketing efforts against the established goals. Perform timely reviews by measuring the performance of content and make recommendations based on this data about necessary modifications required to the social media strategy, which may include upcoming trends.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- At least 2 years’ experience of delivering effective social media content.
- Excellent copywriting and editorial skills.
- A drive to stay up to date with current social media trends, and a creative approach to turn these into impactful social media strategies
- The ability to juggle varying demands and changing priorities.
- A self-starter who is able to manage their own deadlines and deliverables.
- A genuine passion for our product categories.
If you think you might have the right skills then please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com