Supply Chain Coordinator
Plum & Ashby was founded by two friends, Vicky White and Freya Nicholson, in 2014. Over the years, the duo has created a luxurious home and body collection that is made in England using the finest natural ingredients.
Behind each unique fragrance lies an uncompromising commitment to quality. All products are subjected to rigorous testing before being bottled in glass and wrapped in sustainable packaging.
Plum & Ashby is headquartered in Hampshire and stocked in retailers worldwide. The full range of Plum & Ashby products are available to purchase online at plumandashby.co.uk
As a Supply Chain Coordinator, you will manage the planning, buying and delivery process of goods on behalf of the Company. This role manages supply/production planning activities to ensure correct products are being manufactured at the right quantity and time to meet our business and customers’ needs.
Key tasks of this role include:
- Place PO’s with all of our suppliers for existing and new stock lines.
- Coordinate all inbound and outbound stock and component deliveries, maximising cost-effectiveness and tracking all consignments and booking with our warehouse.
- Management of our stock management system DEAR, top-level SKU creation, barcodes, inventory policy of SKU's, component SKU set up and update COGS.
- Support the forecasting process to ensure demand is planned, reviewed, and challenged in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Check stock levels on a daily and weekly basis, working closely with the Warehouse Team to ensure inventory accuracy.
- Regularly liaise with our suppliers and follow up on any delays, urgencies or faulty stock.
- Ownership of the stocktaking cycle and accuracy for both finished goods and componentry items.
- Manage all trackers, keeping them up to date.
- Assist wholesale with price lists for customers and specific markets.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, as well as the ability to communicate both verbally and in writing in a clear and concise manner.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to keep multiple plates spinning in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organisational skills with an eye for detail.
- Flexible, reliable team player with an ability to demonstrate good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team environment.
- Experienced at building strong relationships and flexing them to get results.
- Strong level of Excel and Microsoft Office required (vlookup and Pivots).
If you think you might have the right skills then please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com