Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Based in Hampshire
We are looking for a self-motivated, creative and experienced Senior Digital Marketing Manager to join our small, close-knit team. The ideal candidate will understand our target market and, in doing so, will be able to build awareness of how Plum & Ashby products satisfy their needs to maximise customer engagement and retention whilst creating the optimal online customer experience across each of our channels.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about all things digital and who has a proven track record of delivering successful online strategic marketing campaigns. The Senior Digital Marketing Manager will have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies, and will be able to plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, email, social media and affiliate campaigns and be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and changing needs.
Reporting directly to the Founder, the Senior Digital Marketing Manager will lead a small team consisting of a PR & Marketing Manager and a Digital Content Manager, and have responsibility for:
- In partnership with the Founder, approve and oversee the creative development of social media and website content, email marketing campaigns, and other marketing-related projects across B2B and B2C channels.
- Develop, manage and measure SEO and PPC strategies across Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads and Pinterest to ensure content marketing strategies and social media presence deliver key messages and ROI.
- Owns, designs, builds, and maintains the content calendars for B2B and B2C alongside the Founder and rest of the Marketing team.
- Proactively maintain website and update with new content, reviewing the performance of the current website and investigating ways of improving the customer journey.
- Work closely with the Founder to develop marketing strategies aligned to meet the company's commercial objectives and KPIs.
- Identify effectiveness and impact of marketing campaigns, optimizing accordingly based on data and analytics.
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics.
- Research and analyse market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
- Minimum of 5 years digital marketing experience within a retail/ecommerce environment.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and proof-reading skills. Copywriting skills would be advantageous.
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns with sales acumen.
- Metrics-driven, enjoying working with numbers with strong Excel knowledge.
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Ads, etc.)
If you are interested in this opportunity please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org